Ollie's Dance Experience Ollie's Dance Experience

This is one of my favorite games of all time it is fun, funny, and it has great music. It also let's me play dance dance revolution with my fingers

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

That was fucking great, it also had a better story than the movie!

Resist Resist

This is a fun game, I like the concept of how you have to switch to different missiles for different enemies. The lack of music or sound was quite strange though. This game was really cool and original though. It was fun until the game started to kick my ass but i'm sure most people will be a lot better at this game than me. Overall I really like it but I wish the game had sound and music. I'm looking forward to seeing more games from you.

abranaranxa responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe the controls are a bit too hard to use, you are not the first one who has told me that. Maybe I could add some sound/music to it.

NitroWarrior NitroWarrior

I'm having a lot of fun with this, the control could use a little work but from what i'm seeing the graphic look nice, I like the music, and the power ups are pretty cool. I don't understand the menu screen with the bike but that can be overlooked. This game looks super cool so far so I hope that you can go somewhere with it. Good Luck!

abranaranxa responds:

Thank you very much! I'm still quite unexperienced at this, so I appreciate the feedback a lot. I guess the bikes has nothing to do with the rest of the game.. The truth is that I was trying to practice as many technical issues as possible, and one of them was modelling and animating 3d objects. That bike scene is actually based on a true story, two friends and I were involved in a crash pretty much like the one I recreated.

MasterHacker MasterHacker

It's mastermind online. There isn't anything new or interesting but the dev is new so I'll give him a break. I didn't find any glitches or anything so the coding is all right. But the fact is if you want to mastermind you need to play the one featuring Mastermind. This is nice first game and I hope you go to make even better games. Good Luck on your future endeavors!

ovski responds:

Thank you! I already got some ideas for future games.

Pong! Pong!

It's pong..... It's nothing to special bit I guess since it is just kind of a test game there really doesn't have to be anything to special. I hope everything goes well with AS3!

Gammes responds:

Thanks!

Space Mafia Space Mafia

I like the game play but I think the graphics need a little polish and if you can find a good music creator that would be cool so. I know this is an alpha though so for a game so early I would say it looks like the beginning of something great. From what you told us would be happening to it i'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

P.S: From what I played it seemed like the sound levels were a little off, I felt like the gun was a little quiet. I didn't want to include that in the review if it was meant to be. Good Luck on finishing your game!

DarkPlay6 responds:

Thanks a lot - that really helps. And yes the sound levels are on my list of bugs and imperfections. I am planning on getting a good music creator too, that its if I can't manage to make decent music by myself! Once again thanks for the help!

[Ping]: [Ping]:

It's just pong with another skin. It isn't anything to special but it's worth a try if you just want to play some good ol' pong.

PandemoniumSoftworks responds:

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Very accurately calling this 'Pong with another skin', it's actually what I was trying for. This is my first finished game, and I wanted something simple to upload and test to get a feel of the whole system!

Having said that, future updates will hopefully at a touch of originality to it in the future! :D

Planet Panic Planet Panic

This is a pretty good avoid game and the music and art are pretty cool. I also like the arcade feel to the whole game. It gets pretty monotonous after about 15 minutes but it is really good. The music is fantastic and so is the art, they both add to the whole arcade feel. The negative power up system is really cool as well. Truly the only problem is that it gets boring after a while and if it retained my attention longer I would have given it 4 stars.

PixelWhiskersGames responds:

Thanks for the positive review! Unfortunately, the nature of the game is rather repetitive, but we hope you enjoyed your time playing regardless.

Space Simulator Space Simulator

The game is quite boring and i'm not sure if it is a glitch or there just isn't any music. The graphics aren't any good and the game is just boring and in no way fun of addicting. There aren't any bugs though so that is good. Overall it's just forgettable game and not worth your time.