Green Sky Green Sky

This was fantastic. I really like the animation and the story. I wish this was a full series!

Souths vs Warriors Souths vs Warriors

It is just rugby......... The animation is good though. Next time try to mkake an animation that involves some kind of cool action of maybe just an emotional journey, just not plain rugby.

Ollie's Dance Experience Ollie's Dance Experience

This is one of my favorite games of all time it is fun, funny, and it has great music. It also let's me play dance dance revolution with my fingers

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

That was fucking great, it also had a better story than the movie!

Resist Resist

This is a fun game, I like the concept of how you have to switch to different missiles for different enemies. The lack of music or sound was quite strange though. This game was really cool and original though. It was fun until the game started to kick my ass but i'm sure most people will be a lot better at this game than me. Overall I really like it but I wish the game had sound and music. I'm looking forward to seeing more games from you.

abranaranxa responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe the controls are a bit too hard to use, you are not the first one who has told me that. Maybe I could add some sound/music to it.